Technology has transformed the process of buying recreational property, and Potlatch Preferred Brokers have a number of favorite websites that can help buyers. Here are just a few:
• www.forestlandowners.com – This site has a wealth of information about issues and facts that can impact landowners.
• www.landthink.com – A wide variety of real estate experts post news and opinions on this site, one of the best of its type.
• www.recreation.gov – This site is a gateway to discover America’s outdoors. Supported by seven partner national agencies, it’s a good place to begin to explore new places to visit.
• www.huntinfo.org – Hunters can get information related to hunting in any state and access all 50 state wildlife agency websites.
• www.outdoorlife.com – This is an excellent online source for hunting and fishing information, whether you want to improve your skills or simply enjoy tales and stories.